Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I can't live without them


I can't talk about my favourite piece of technology but I can say that I totally depend on my cell phone and my laptop. Maybe "depend" on them is a strong thing to say but that's how it is. I communicate with everyone trough my cell and I organize all my day with it so I'm lost without it specially because I don't wear a watch I look at the hour on my cell, it's like when I forget it at home (wish rarely happens) I'm lost not only in space but also in time…very drastic but that's how it is for me. I like to have a modern phone not a very expensive one but modern that fits my style, small, with colours, camera, radio, and a big memory for text messages. I change it two times last year and both times I got robed so I'm using an old model but very "me". About my laptop I got it 2 years ago and I just can't imagine my life without it, I do everything there: planes, homework, study, researches, talk with friends and stuff like that. Even when I travel away from the city my laptop comes with me, I can't leave it behind I don't know why I just can't. I have everything it maters to me in there: songs, photos, drawings, works, etc. It's like a small part of my memory in digital format.
I know It's wrong to let your life depend on material things but I really notice a difference on my day when I don't have them It's like I'm missing something. Maybe I should start to organize myself in another way but right now I totally depend on both things … my cell phone and my laptop.

No comments: